Linggo, Enero 29

I Believe...

I believe my generation can take a stand.
I believe my generation is ready for something new.
I believe my generation is ready to make a difference.
I believe my generation can take a stand against judgment.
I believe my generation can spread love in this world.
I believe my generation can free the estimated 27 million slaves in OUR world.
I believe my generation can end world hunger.
I believe my generation remembers the homeless and can do something for them.
I believe my generation can do something to fight HIV/AIDS.
I believe my generation can bring the world to Christ.
I believe my generation can be one of the first generations to do what they say they will do.
I believe my generation can change the world.
We are the next generation, and with God’s doing, we CAN change the world.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento